I might have procrastinated with this post. A lot. "Forgot" would do as well in this case. I'm going to blame it on Mel and that she has done my work for me so now I have no motivation to put it up. Not really. It's just my plain old laziness speaking. Go figure. And yet, here I am, and I'm finally working up the energy to post the first non-me post of the Snap It feature. If you don't know what this is about you are so 2009. Fix it, and go read the introductory post. We're in 2014, hellooo.
So here are the photos, and I wasn't joking when I said Mel done my work for me as she provided me with descriptions of the photos, which I was supposed to do. I'm going to pretend I didn't read them and that this is totaaally improvising. You too, you should pretend I only know Mel by her blog.
1. Sooo, the first photo. It presents Mel and her boyfriend. No biggie. No idea where that could be but it looks nice. Kind of like Scotland too. If you've been here Mel, and you didn't visit me I'm gonna flip out and take you with me. Also the water looks nice in the photo, like silk or other nice material. Very posh.
2. Here is a collection of Disney movies, which is no biggie to decipher since Mel is aaaall about Disney. Also she looks like one of the princesses. The collection of the movies alone must be equal to half of my collection of books. Dammit Mel, you stealer of joy. Ha! But I own some Disney movies as well, High School Musical counts right?
3. I didn't even need help here since I read the post about the career Mel chose. Seems like torture for me since I took it easy and applied to English Literature. No bright future for me, that's for sure. Mel's life is all about Biology. Also the English Language, I like to think. A lot of these textbooks are in English. You wouldn't find any evidence of me studying at all, in my room. I avoid textbooks more than fire.
4. HARRY POTTEEEEER. MUCH HP. MANY JOY. I'm saying, Mel is probably obsessed with it. But who isn't right? She can be justified from this huge collection. Obviously, Harry Potter played a huge role in Mel's reading life, hence all those editions.
5. So I am guessing this is somewhere in Rome (I'm a bit obsessed with the mythology, and ancient Rome & Greece. Who knew?). I'm probably wrong though. I'm gonna say that this is supposed to represent travelling and Mel being an enthusiast of it. Very nice. I approve.
6. Not only is Mel bookish and smart, and posh with the velvet looking water but also she's artsy. Damn gurl, stop being like that. The picture represents both her passion for Disney and painting. I approve x2.
7. This is where I start crying. Like honest to God sobbing. This is only a PART of Mel's bookshelf. Like what the fudge? We all know Mel is a huge reader, and a great book blogger, and she's very bookish but this is overboard. Colour me green. Or dead by this point.
Mel is definitely quite something, eh? Love both the pictures, and things they represent about her. Like I would have never thought that Mel paints! Or that I would ever become as jealous of someone, and their bookshelf. Did any of these things surprise you? A question to Mel: did I got it right? (TSK.) Does this feature make any more sense now? I feel like I made it to torture myself and envy other people's lives.